Integrated I.V. dressing combines infection reduction with site visibility, catheter securement, and breathability.
AMD incontinence products
AMD incontinence products are manufactured in France with the use of advanced technology and offer excellent quality features:
- Breathing active foil for healthier skin.
- “Cotton touch” textile back sheet.
- Anatomic fit, offering freedom and autonomy.
- New core concept – new technology based on increased absorption capacity, quick diffusion of liquids and rewet prevention.
- Neutralization of unpleasant odors, with respect to the skin pH.
- Soft, hypoallergenic, non-woven layer for total comfort.
- Allergy prevention – Lycra based for elasticity, Latex free.
- Absolute discretion.
See the AMD incontinence products here.
New VENOSAN® SHEER range
SWISSLASTIC, having taken some time to consider the changing demands of the compression stocking customers, has created a simple stocking range with an attractive appearance ideal for those younger ladies who need to take care of their legs, but want to look elegant at the same time. And all this for a reasonable price.
- Made at SWISSLASTIC AG ST. GALLEN.
- SWISS MADE
- No RAL-Gütezeichen, but conforms to CE regulations
- Reduced range (24 REFs) only AGH and AD C.Cl. II and a choice of two colours: beige and black
- More economical
- Attractive lace top self supporting band (AGH)
- Fashionable, transparent finish.
BILOMA 316 mg
Biloma 316 mg is a new natural supplement with blueberry extract (Vaccinium corymbosum), rich in antioxidant vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene, sugars, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, mineral acids, minerals, pectin and fiber. Its strong antioxidant properties, flavonoids and anthocyanins contained offer multiple benefits to eye health, skin health, as well as protection against metabolic syndrome and type 2 Diabetes.
The pathogenetically grounded approach to the symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis
Active substance: sodium hyaluronate. Excipients: succinic acid, sodium succinate, sodium chloride and water for injection.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide and an important building block of the skin and connective tissues. DIART ® takes the form of a gel and effectively combines sodium succinate and hyaluronic acid. It is a sterile, pyrogen-free, colorless and transparent hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin with optimum pH. Medical device DIART ® is intended to be injected in joints in order to temporarily restore the viscoelasticity of synovial fluid of the joints in the event of problems due to trauma, or diseases such as osteoarthritis. Read more about DIART and its use.
The 3M™ CAVILON ™ Long Lasting Protection Cream is an effective option for the prevention of dermatitis from incontinence. It is a unique moisturizer long duration, allowing the breathing of the skin and penetrates into the skin. Because of this property, it does not interfere or hinder the absorption of diapers / incontinence underwear and allows easy observation of the skin.
- not removed by washing – does not require frequent use
- allows surgical tapes and dressings to adhere to the skin
- skin friendly -hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- compatible with Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG)
Create and Implement an Effective Prevention Protocol of Skin Lesions with a Unique Skin Care Product
3M™ CAVILON ™ Non Irritant Skin Protection Film is a protective barrier against moisture, without alcohol. Its unique formula contains polymers that create a waterproof protective coating that protects the skin from bodily fluids, adhesives and friction. It does not prevent the skin breath, is transparent allowing for continuous visual monitoring of the skin. It is flexible and follows the movement of the skin and repositioning.
- without flavorings, without preservatives and without latex
- Non-cytotoxic – can be used on intact skin or damaged
- cost effective
- compatible with chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and povidone iodine
Healthy children’s snacks based on fruits and vegetables
Kiddylicious healthy children’s snacks are manufactured for the European Union and are all certified according to British Standard for Food Safety (BRC – British Retail Consortium). Within 8 years they have reached the 2nd place in global sales in their sector.
Kiddylicious are suitable for vegetarians and, except for Cheesy Straws, which contain cheese, are also suitable for Vegans. They can be consumed by children aged 6 months or older. The categories are: 6 months +, 7 months +, 9 months + and 12 months + (listed on the packages).
The indication with the heart symbol and “1 out of 5” inscription means that the pack contains 1/5 of the appropriate daily fruit consumption, according to the instructions of the English Pediatric Association.
Corn snacks, vegetable & cheese straws and rice wafers are shaped in a way that encourages and helps children just starting to eat solid food to catch and hold food on their own.
Kiddylicious have a long shelf life due solely to dehydration. No preservatives or other artificial substances are used. All snacks are gluten-free, except for Ginger biscuits, which contain wheat flour.